Saturday, February 25, 2012

Showing some love to existing native apps


All this time I have been reviewing apps that have been new to app world.  I think it is time I showed some love to a paid app and game that I use daily!  First to start with the fun then we can get down to business.

     One of my favorite and challenging games I have come across in BlackBerry app world is cut the rope. I have played the game for countless hours and feel it was well with the 2.99 price tag.  For those who have not played it the object is to feed the frog a piece of candy while also collecting the stars located around the board .  There is a piece of candy attached to one or multiple ropes and you have to find a way to collect the stars and still get the candy to the frog.  It is very entertaining and a lot of fun to figure out how to make this happen!  I suggest if you don't have it you go to app world and download it.
 
     On the business side of things splashtop remote desktop is a daily use app.  I am a draftsman during the day and a dj by night and I have been able to utilize this app for both as well as streaming movies and music to my playbook!  When out in the field on a construction site I can access all my files on my desktop as well as use autocad from my playbook thru the blackberry bridge!  As well as when in a bar or club I can log on to the wifi and dj across the room.  While the app does take some getting used to it is amazing what you can do with it!  One of the apps I a praying to see one day (netflix) can also be streamed for your computer as a bit of a work around to not having the app!  There is a 4.99 price tag for splashtop but in my book it is worth every bit of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment